Monday, September 2, 2013

Etsy Shop Rave Review: CelestialCreations4U

This rave review for an Etsy shop is long overdue!

At the beginning of the summer, I ordered a beautiful beaded silver necklace from a gorgeous handmade jewellery shop based out of Ottawa, Canada, called CelestialCreations4U.

The experience with the shopkeeper, Celeste, was amazing. She was so friendly, helpful and quick to reply.
Her jewellery is 100% authentic and handmade and you can see that she really exerts her creativity into each unique piece.

Very soon after my order, I receive this necklace, carefully wrapped, as shown in these photos:



This summer, I had 5 weddings (count 'em, FIVE!) to attend and I must have worn this piece to at least 3 of them. The workmanship is of very high quality and the colors go with basically everything. I love the vintage and classic style.

Celeste offers a lot of different varieties of dangly necklaces, feather necklaces, rings, and trendy necklaces.
Make your way over to her Etsy shop and browse to find your next staple, as I have found mine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comment :)
Have a wonderful day!