Wednesday, January 23, 2013

FIRST POST!

Hello, everyone!
Thanks for visiting my blog!
This is my very first post and and I'm still learning the ropes of this fandangled thing so bear with me!
I hope to be able to share with you the musings of my life as a full-time graduate student and part-time Etsy shopkeeper. I opened my shop early in January 2013 so I'm still quite a rookie. It's been a fun and challenging experience though :)

I am OBSESSED with yarn and crocheting. I love creating fashionable items, because you know it will be unique!! I love cables and buttons at the moment so I'm incorporating them into a lot of my designs.
Other things I enjoy include loose-leaf tea, the show Happy Endings, and SHOPPING SHOPPING SHOPPING!!!

Some things you can look forward to in my blog:



EXCITING NEWS: 
I am currently being featured on the Alberta Street Team Etsy Blog front page!

FEATURES:
Below are some of my featured items in my Etsy Shop: karliboutique:

cable beanie crochet pink buttons
Cabled Beanie Hat with Buttons (Soft Yarn)


Thea Split Pea Beanie (Split Cables) with Buttons

Ribbed Chunky Scarf in Light Grey Alpaca & Wool Blend


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comment :)
Have a wonderful day!