Thursday, January 24, 2013

Cable Chunky Headband


I just listed this scarlet red cable chunky headband in my shop.


It's made from mostly FPDC and BPDC, and in a size 3 Satin Sport Yarn. Isn't it so Valentiney?
At the back, the wrap is adorned with, you guess it, an oversized wood button!

I adapted it from a free pattern on the Oodles 4 Noodles site, by Carrie.
I made a few so I have to get rid of some because let's face it, I will never be able to wear all my headbands in my entire lifetime!!
While I followed the general outline, I had to add rows at important transition sites since I used a finer yarn and smaller hook for the detailing and to make the cables really pop out. Check out Carrie's site for lots more fun free crochet patterns!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comment :)
Have a wonderful day!